Null

English | Spanish | Dutch

"Yankuang Trailbreaker" CREG Mine Hard Rock Tunnel Boring Machine Rolls off the Production Line

"Yankuang Trailbreaker" (CREC No.1218), jointly developed and manufactured by Yankuang Energy Group and China Railway Engineering Equipment Group, a subsidiary of China Railway Hi-Tech Industry, was successfully launched in Luoyang Base. This is the first time China Railway Engineering Equipment Group has "joined hands" with Yankuan Energy Group. It is another example of domestic high-end tunnel equipment boosting the development of coal mine roadway construction in China towards mechanization and intellectualization. 

The off-line CREC No.1218 has an excavation diameter of 5.83 meters and a total equipment length of 112 meters, which will be applied to the return air roadway and paving roadway project of Zhaolou Coal Mine. Adhering to the concept of safe, environmentally friendly, and efficient, intelligent manufacturing, the project R & D team adopts some customized designs and advanced technologies to improve the construction efficiency of coal mine roadways, improve the working environment of workers and improve the level of construction safety, aiming at the key and difficult points of construction such as excavation of fault soft rock fracture zones, coal uncovering and small turning radius.

http://www.crecg.com/zgztywz/10210594/10210606/10247058/index.html