Null

English | Spanish | Dutch

wtc2019 naples - most interesting presentation/lecture*

Guys, have you looked into the programme? Which presentation is likely to be the best one do you think?

http://www.wtc2019.com/assets/pdf/WTC_Programma_finale2.pdf

• Martin Sirzo
    By Martin Sirzo

To be honest I have not had a chance to look into the program in detail yet. But the following sound pretty interesting. They are both on May 8th:

• 11:00-11:20 - Countermeasures of Jammed TBM in Rock Tunnel Excavation - feedback from 2 cases study (C.H. Lee, Y.C. Chiu, T.T.Wang)
    • 11:40-12:00 - Problems Associated with EPB-TBM in Complex Geology with Serpentinites and periodotites in Turkey (M. Sakallı, D. Talu, N. Bilgin, L.H. Aksoy)
  • Paolo Kerguel
    By Paolo Kerguel

I like the presentations of N. Bilgin (Nuh Bilgin ?). He is a 'larger than life' character. Watching his presentations is always very engaging!

• Arie van den Broek
    By Arie van den Broek

I'll go for the session on 7 May 15:00-15:20:

TBM selection for tunnelling beneath utilized areas at shallow depth. A practical case: the machine selection for the excavation of Metro Gran Paris line 15 section 2C by M. Concilia

• Marcelo D. Rodriguez
    By Marcelo D. Rodriguez

Hey guys, where do you see the program?

I click on the link but on the page coming there is a link for program and there is nothing there?

• Julian Buch
    By Julian Buch

Marcelo D. Rodriguez you're right! My fault (and the laziness of WTC2019 Napoli website designers I guess).

This is the link to the programme. It is a pdf embedded in their website

http://www.wtc2019.com/assets/pdf/WTC_Programma_finale2.pdf

I will correct my link too!

WTC2019 Napoli website designers were too lazy to place the progragram properly it on the website. Instead they embedded this pdf there. There is a pop-up window when you enter their site.

You need to turn your computer (or your head) for 90 degrees to left to be able to read the parts of the programme!!!!!