English | Spanish | Dutch

(Tunnel Jobs) Herenknecht Asia Thailand is searching for: Regional Service Manager Asia & Pacific (m/w/d)

A kind note:

I would like to inform you my fellow tunnellers of the following job opening.

I am not associated with the recruiters. I do this posting to help my fellow tunnellers.

Please consider this the next time you are involved in selling or buying tunnel equipment: I am specialized in trading of tunnel equipment of all makes and models. If you need to buy or sell any TBMs, MSVs or any other tunnel related equipment, send me a DM with the specs and the price/budget info. I will do the rest for facilitating a win-win handover of the equipment for all sides.
Dirk's Tunnel Exchange

I am giving below the full text of the Herrenknecht. This is your chance to work at the top TBM company in the world.
-----------

Responsibilities
  • Lead of the Herrenknecht service team Asia & Pacific
  • Technical and commercial lead for services supplied in the region
  • Define and execute the regional service strategy in exchange with the global service management
  • Process responsible for the relevant local processes

Project & Technical Support

• Pro-active partnership, supervision and technical support of Herrenknecht customers
  • Quotations and sale of spare parts, cutting tools, refurbishments and upgrades
  • Co-ordination and increasing of subsidiary field service personnel intervention
  • Forecasting, follow-up, reporting and guidance of projects within the region
  • Face to face customer support and meetings within region Asia & Pacific

Requirements

• Finalized studies in a technical engineering area
  • Experience in the field of mechanized tunnelling
  • Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and on your own responsibility
  • SAP-Knowledge of advantage
  • Fluently spoken and written English, German, Thai and other languages of advantage
  • Self-confident appearance, intercultural acting, social competence and travel willing

For details, please contact Mr. Andreas Gress (Tel. 07824 / 302-1800). Please send your written application per

E-Mail or regular mail to:

Herrenknecht AG

Tunnelvortriebstechnik

Personalabteilung | HP 1957

Schlehenweg 277963 Schwanau

(Germany)

E-Mail: personal@herrenknecht.de

(I think you can also apply online on the job advertisement page: https://www.herrenknecht.com/en/careers/jobs/job-offers/regional-service-manager-asia-pacific-m-w-d-hp-1957/)

• Robin McAuley
    By Robin McAuley

Update April 12, 2020: Position is still advertised