Null

English | Spanish | Dutch

CRHIC produces solid 9-month performance

Chu Yang
    By Chu Yang Replies (5)

China Railway Hi-Tech Industry Co Ltd, a subsidiary of State-owned China Railway Group Ltd, saw both sales revenue and the value of newly signed contracts surge in the first three quarters, thanks to growing demand from markets participating in the Belt and Road Initiative and its diversified business scope.

Read English news

http://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202010/30/WS5f9b64a7a31024ad0ba8208a.html

• Chu Yang
      By Chu Yang

CRHIC produces solid 9-month performance

global.chinadaily.com.cn

China Railway Hi-Tech Industry Co Ltd, a subsidiary of State-owned China Railway Group Ltd, saw both sales revenue and the value of newly signed contracts surge in the first three quarters, thanks to growing demand from markets participating in the...

• Lutz Genscher
      By Lutz Genscher

Hi Chu Yang,

I checked the link. It says "After announcing the production of its 1,000th tunnel-boring machine (TBM) late last month, the company dispatched the equipment to Georgia for the construction of its North-South Corridor (Kvesheti-Kobi) road project".

I refer to your another post about CREG producing its 1,000th TBM.

Is there a mix-up? Or did both companies already produce their 1,000th TBM separately? Or can we assume that CREG and CRCHI are the same companies?

• Heiko vd Berg
      By Heiko vd Berg

@Lutz In the post, "CRHIC" is mentioned, not "CRCHI". I don't think it is typo.

Probably they are different companies.

• Adrian Olmex
      By Adrian Olmex

Can you blame him for mixing up CRCHI with a certain CRHIC? Those Chinese company names are just letter soap. They are so horrible in branding.

• Santiago Morales
      By Santiago Morales

Chinese company naming: CRCHI CRHIC CREC CREG all sound same