Null

English | Spanish | Dutch

Romania awards contract awards contract for the design and execution works of lot 1 of A0, North sector

I. Stoica
    By I. Stoica Replies (1)

The National Company for Road Infrastructure Management (CNAIR) announcement does not mention tunnel but I heard via a contact that it has a tunnel section. I translated it via automatic translation. Original announcement in Romanian.

CNAIR has appointed the winner for the design and execution works of lot 1 of A0, North sector

09 Aug 2022 

On Tuesday, 09.08.2022, after the completion of the bid re-evaluation process, CNAIR communicated the result of the contract award procedure for "Design and Execution of the Bucharest Ring Motorway km 0+000-km 100+900, North Ring Sector km 0+000- km 52+770, Lot 1: km 2+500-km 20+000".

The bidder designated as the winner is the Impresa Pizzarotti&C SpA Italia S.p.A. Association. - RETTER Projectmanagement, with the price of 815,075,249.74 lei without VAT.

The duration of the contract is 34 months, of which 12 months are the design period and 22 months are the execution period of the works.

The warranty period for the works is 10 years.

This highway lot has a length of 17.5 km.

Within the contract, 10 structures are provided, of which 2 passages of high technical complexity, having a length of 733 m (passage on the Ring Motorway over CF101 Bucharest – Pitesti DN7) and respectively 650 m (passage on the Ring Motorway over the Colentina river, CF 300 Bucharest – Ploiesti and CF MogoČ™oaia – Buftea).

The route of the Bucharest North Ring Road - Lot 1 runs on the territory of Ilfov county between DJ 601A (DragomireČ™ti Vale - Bâcu) and DN 1 near the town of Corbeanca.

The signing of the public procurement contract will be possible after the expiration of the period for submitting any objections and respectively after the resolution of the objections/complaints made during the award procedure.

http://www.cnadnr.ro/ro/comunicare/comunicate-de-presa/interes-general/cnair-desemnat-c%C3%A2%C8%99tig%C4%83torul-pentru-lucr%C4%83rile-de