Null

English | Spanish | Dutch

How was WTC2019 Naples? - Your impressions/observations please

Hi guys,

I could not make it into world tunnel congress in naples this year. I would like to hear about it from the people who have been there. I already posted to the event entry but I think because its date has passed people do not read it. So I am posting it.

So. How was it guys? Spit it out!

• Michael C. Murray
    By Michael C. Murray

It was NOT a wel organized conference. The venues were disconnected from each other. Mostra d'Oltremare is a horrible place to have conferences, exhitions or fairs. It is simply too dispersed. There is no cohesion. Maybe Mostra d'Oltremare was a good place in - I don't know- in year 1920 but not in 2019!

BAD BAD BAD

• Roberto Calvi
    By Roberto Calvi

Come on people! Mostra d'Oltremare is a very nice place for such activities. It's atmosphere is enough you know

• Kris Lubcek
    By Kris Lubcek

Here is a great coverage of the WTC2019 Naples by Shani Wallis. Everything you guys here mention and more!

https://bit.ly/2Q2wwTu

A new era begins for ITA at WTC2019

bit.ly

China took over the presidency of the International Tunnelling and Underground Space Association (ITA) and Jenny Yan also becomes the first woman president of the Association at the gathering of the international tunnelling community at the 2019...