English | Spanish | Dutch

Free Webinar: 3D tunnel modelling made easy with PLAXIS

Ansh Chaturvedi
    By Ansh Chaturvedi Replies (2)

I would like to inform you about the webinar for PLAXIS 3D (TBM tunelling analysis and efficient tunnel contruction modeling). I myself shall not register for the webinars because times are not suitable for me and maybe most in India.

The webinar tomorrow is a free (no charges) one organized by Bentley. They are the makers of the PLAXIS 3D software.

Summary is:

New digital and engineering technologies, including in tunnel boring machines (TBM), allow us to build larger tunnels in more challenging locations but still construct them safer and with less project and construction risk.

Join Richard Witasse from Bentley Systems and Jean-Pierre Janin from Terrasol, Setec for a story of great geotechnical engineering and o learn how to deploy PLAXIS 3D for TBM tunelling analysis and efficient tunnel contruction modeling.In this webinar you will learn how to:

• Deploy PLAXIS 3D modelling workflow for tunnel analysis
    • Use PLAXIS 3D Tunnel designer
    • Deploy PLAXIS 3D for modelling of an EPB tunnel boring machine
    • Reconcile 3D FE numerical predictions and in situ measurements

They have two timeslots both tomorrow (24 June 2020): 9AM CET  and 11EST. Very European and USA oriented most unfortunately.

Below is link (I think they let another company host their webinars. If you can not access, you can go there from Bentley.com

https://gateway.on24.com/wcc/gateway/eliteBentleySystemsIncorporat/2028083/category/19783/webinars-live?_ga=2.238923847.635811735.1592913236-1167092630.1592913236