Null

English | Spanish | Dutch

There are 15 bidders for Lot 3 of Sibiu-Pitești highway with tunnel in Romania

I. Stoica
    By I. Stoica Replies (3)

Sibiu–Pitești- Secțiunea 3 Cornetu –Tigveni

15 Consortia and companies have bidden for the lot 3 of the Sibiu-Pitești highway, the one between Cornetu and Tigveni with an estimated cost of 1.1-1.2 billion euros. It is 37,4 kilometre and has a 3,4km (2 tubes x 1,7km) long tunnel as well. Project is overseen by The National Company for Road Infrastructure Management (CNAIR) .

This has been announced by the Minister of Transportation, Infrastructure and Communications website.
    Minister Lucian Bode: “The Sibiu-Pitești Highway is taking another important step. I am pleased with the interest of the builders for section 3 of this important road infrastructure project and I assure everyone that the years to come will be the years of investments, will be the years of transport infrastructure development "

Following are the bidders:

1- Strabag - Acciona

2- Aktor - Riccani de Eccher

3- Astaldi - TANCRAD

4- Impresa Pizzarotti & C SpA

5- TERNA Tourist Technical and Maritime SA

6- China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) - China Railway 14th Bureau Group

7- China Communications Construction Company - DIMEX-2000 Company SRL

8- Hunan Provincial Communications Planning, Survey & Design Institute

9- Kolin

10- MAKYOL - Ozaltin - YAPI MERKEZI - GÜLERMAK

11- Mapa - Cengiz

12- Power Construction Corporation of China - OZGUN - POWERCHINA Roadbridge

13- Rec - Onur

14- Tekfen - DOGUS

The estimated value of the contract is 5,324,779,469.00 Lei without VAT. The duration of the contract is: 14 months design period, 59 months execution period and 60 months works warranty period.

The route is 37.4 km long Funding source: European Grants.

The main works of this section are:

• 95 bridges and passages Tunnel with two independent tubes 1.7 km long / gallery
    • Cornetu road node and Văleni road node
    • Ecoduct in the area of ​​Călineşti locality

The Evaluation Commission will analyze the tenders in accordance with the provisions of the award documents and with the legislation in force in the field of public procurement.

http://mt.gov.ro/web14/spatiul-media/comunicate-de-presa/3202-28112020