English | Spanish | Dutch

Paper: Effects of Jointed Rock Mass and Mixed Ground Conditions on the Cutting Efficiency and Cutter Wear of Tunnel Boring Machine

Zhao, Yanru (Civil Engineering Department, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China);

Yang, Haiqing (School of Civil Engineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing, China);

Chen, Zhongkui (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen, Shenzhen, China);

Chen, Xiangsheng (Civil Engineering Department, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China; Shenzhen Metro Group Co., Ltd., Shenzhen, China);

Huang, Liping (Shenzhen Metro Group Co., Ltd., Shenzhen, China); Liu, Shuya (Shenzhen Metro Group Co., Ltd., Shenzhen, China)

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00603-018-1667-y

• Pedro M.
    By Pedro M.

Bear me for repeating myself but it is necessary:

This fine paper is result of a research at public universities and other public institutions in China.

But i must pay EURO 35 to the private enterprise Springer (a Swiss subsidiary of German Springer Verlag?) to read it. Are authors and public institutions  which produced this work paid decent royalties by Springer?